Sometimes we procrastinate and we don't even know why we are waiting.
Time to review the market. Earlier this year the market was full of buyers and there was little inventory. This created a "seller's advantage market". In the last two to three months more sellers have placed their homes on the market and many of the buyers have already purchased. We aren't quite to a balanced market yet, but you do have a little time to think between when you see a house and when you need to write an offer.
1. Interest rates are still competitive!
2. Buyers can still qualify to purchase.
3. More inventory in some areas of the market.
4. Sellers have had to wait for offers instead of selling in minutes, so prices are coming down and/or concessions are being paid by sellers.
5. Buyers have a choice of more houses and have less competition.
If you want to see what is available to buy in a town you want to live in, please use my website and allow me to help you find that perfect house. I have been assisting clients, in fact approaching 1,500 clients, to buy or sell their homes.
Call Tim Burroughs, eXp Realty Idaho, 208-409-7653
Author:Tim Burroughs Phone: 208-409-7653 Dated: October 3rd 2017 Views: 124 About Tim: Tim has been a Realtor here since March 1, 1995. He was a real estate appraiser for three and one-h...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.